Friday, March 1, 2013

Neverland

Today I was lucky enough to go to lunch with my sweet friend Ashley who I haven't seen in way too long. It was so nice to spend some time with her and catch up. After lunch it was so warm and beautiful I decided to do some thing in the yard and let the pups follow along to soak up the sun.

With school and vacation and life my house has been severely neglected. I did my best to accomplish some things around the house. I didn't get terribly far unfortunately. Havoc has been having a hard time with his nails lately so we took him in to the groomer and got them tried today. I think it is going to help him so much.

After the chores and errands we got the opportunity to watch my cute nieces in the play Peter Pan! They seriously were so adorable. They did such a great job. We went to pizza pie cafe afterwards to celebrate. I must say it was quite tasty. Tomorrow is going to be filled with homework so I folded up about 8 loads of laundry and now it's time for sleep.

So here's to today...to a fun lunch date with the cutest pregnant girl I know, to completing chores, to Peter Pan and my cute nieces being the cutest thing ever, to all you can eat buffets and to finally folding all my laundry! Thankful for today!

1 comments:

Ryan + Ashley said...

Awe you are so sweet! I am super happy I got to eat lunch with you. I miss you and we need to make Friday's our play days :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio