Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sun-Dayson and Addy

By some miracle I was able to get out of bed this morning and to church. I got a measly 2 hours of sleep I think and am exhausted. Church was fun as usually my kids loved doing the pinwheels and writing letters. After church I desperately wanted to nap but knew if I didn't I wouldn't want to wake up and wouldn't be the best company.

To keep myself awake I began to clean my house and actually managed to clean it! I was proud. By the time I was done Bryson and I only had enough time to finish the end of the little mermaid and start getting dinner out when Dayson , Addy and Dixie got here! It has been soooo long since we have seen them it was so great to finally hang out. The dogs had a blast despite Mayhems best effort to be a brat. And the fun continues tomorrow! So I am off to bed!

So heres to today...to a beautiful sabbath day, to my nephew being so sweet and sincer, to a clean house, to FINALLY seeing our friends we have so sorely missed and to doggie play dates. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio