Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tornado Tuesday

Today was a whirlwind. From the moment I woke up my day was go go go. Last night my sister was texting me worried about my younger brother because they hadn't heard from him. When I woke up this morning there were more texts saying he still hadn't touched base with them and they were worried. We called his school and found out he wasn't there and that only made it worse. After checking hospitals and juvenile detention centers we finally got a hold of one of his friends. Luckily he knew his whereabouts and I was able to pick him up just before class. 

I was so thankful that my classes were pretty laid back today for the most part but I was super tired by my 3rd class and hadn't had anything to eat. My sweet husband brought me lunch since I didn't have my wallet but it made me even more tired. It took every ounce of strength I had to keep my eyes open in my nutrition class. When I got home I decided I needed to do something active to keep me awake and we took the pups to the park. They had a blast. 

My math class is getting even harder which is scary but I am still so grateful I am at ology because otherwise there is no way I would pass. Rick was here hanging with Alan when I got home from class so it was fun to visit with him. I think tonight was the first night he saw my dogs be mellow and normal because they were so tired from playing hard at the park. The best news of the day is that Alan found a site for me to watch season 4 of Vampire Diaries (the quality is poor) and I am so glad I have a way to watch it. So I am off to watch that and not sleep. 

So heres to today...to Lin being ok, to surviving school, to a great math teacher, to an amazing husband and to reuniting with my vampires. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio