Saturday, March 2, 2013

Jack Reacher

The thing I hate about school is homework. I really don't feel it shows what knowledge you actually are retaining and it takes up so much time. I swear no matter how many hours I spend there is more to be done. Today was a day I wasted on said homework. I did it till my brain could no longer function and then decided to take a break to have an actual life.

I have missed Kayli so much since school consumes both our lives. Tonight we got to double with her and Rick and get some desserts at Little Gloria and then go see Jack Reacher. I got so many dirty looks due to the fact that we had our nephew with us. We are apparently horrible people and particularly bad aunt and uncle. 

I figured since we were already awful we would let Bryson stay up with us for a while and gave him a bath and let him help organize my closet. He enjoys cleaning my house so who am I to stop him. Tomorrow is church so I will have to remember to ask for forgiveness for being a slave driving aunt that forces her nephew to perform child labor and watch PG 13 material movies. 

So here's to today...to making a dent on my heap of homework, to finally seeing my sweet Kayli, to double dates, to being a role model you shouldn't model for the night and to my nephew loving me despite my many shortcomings. Thankful for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio