Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter

Last night we had another hard night with Bryson. He was having some really bad thoughts about something bad happening to his mom and was just having a really hard night. He said the most sincere prayer I have ever heard and it brought Alan and I to tears. Unfortunately we did not get to bed till way later than we anticipated so waking up this morning was a struggle. 

With it being Easter Sunday we planted some magic jelly beans last night and Bryson got to wake up and see what sprouted.

Photo: Bryson's magic Easter beans have sprouted!


He was pretty excited. He actually woke up in a good mood considering but it was hard for me to function. Church was lovely and my kids were particularly fun today with it being a holiday. I am going to miss primary if they ever decide to release me which I hope they never do! I love it so much. 

After church it was such a nice day we couldn't pass up going on a walk and we needed to keep Bryson awake so we let him ride his bike and walked the dogs over to the park. The whole venture took about an hour till the dogs and I were too tired. When we got home we gave em some water took them to the bathroom and headed to Alans parents house. 

Photo: Coloring Easter eggs



When we got there the kids decorated Easter eggs and we played outside. I was exhausted by the time dinner rolled around and starving. After dinner we had an Easter egg hunt and then played a game called hedbanz which was super fun until Bryson fell asleep on the table. We decided to take the poor guy home. 

Photo: After the hunt...he was proud!



When we got back to our place my mom and brother were here so we visited with them for a bit and by the time we got the dogs they had both peed in their kennels. That is the first time they have ever done that so I guess we learned our lesson about loaded them up with water before departing. Poor guys. 

Now it is time to lay down and relax and get some sleep because tomorrow we have a LOT to get done. 

So heres to today...to Easter Sunday, to fun family activites, to being young with our nieces and nephews, to a sunny Sabbath, to spontaneous walks in beautiful weather and to the Saviors atoning sacrifice. Thankful for today.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio