Monday, March 11, 2013

Supporting Sean

I have been so unbelievably exhausted the past several days that it is honestly hard to function. Last night I feel like I went to bed at a reasonable hour after Dayson, Addy and Dixie left but I didn't wake up till noon and even then still could have slept a solid few hours. Dixie ended up hurting her foot so we didn't get to take the pups to Tanner park but hopefully we will be able to meet up with them and do that Friday. 

After I dragged myself out of bed I made Alan and I some brunch and then cleaned up a bit since we were having people over for Bachelor. We thought about going to see Safe Haven finally but by the time we got showered and ready we just wanted to take it easy. Instead we did some things around the house and watched a movie. 

I ended up settling on making mini meatloaves for dinner since they are the easiest to serve to other people. Our friends started to trickle in and once everyone got here the boys disappeared downstairs and it was time for the Bach! I still can't believe that Catherine won. I think they are cute but I really feel he would be happier with Lindsay. To honor her I will be getting my hair cut in her style on Wednesday (I was already planning on it) but I am so sad this season is over. Now I need to conjure up another reason to get my friends over here to hang out with us!

So heres to today...to sleepiness, to mini meatloaves, to friends and to Seans happiness. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio