Friday, March 22, 2013

Tucanos and Target

Since I signed yesterday I went and opened up my new business bank account to keep my business finances seperate and that made me feel professional and mature. It was so fun. I ran lots of errands and started deciding what I wanted to do to get things rolling and my mind was just going a million miles a minute. I swear I havent slept in over a week I have been so excited and full of ideas. 

I decided to focus on making an office and a space for my inventory and chose to use a little room downstairs that we did up for our nieces and nephews but no one ever uses it. It will be perfect because it is down in the basement and that is where I get to host lots of fun parties! I decided last minute that I wanted to do an Ikea run so Dee and I made plans to run over there after dinner. 

We went out to Tucanos for Saras and my mother in laws birthdays. It was delicious as always and lots of fun to get together with them. After dinner we rushed off to Dee and Drews and I dumped Alan off and we headed to Ikea. We didnt have lots of time to look around so we just rushed through and looked at what we could to gather some ideas. Now my brain is overflowing with ideas and I can't decide which one? Red lip couch or go with a soft pink and grey decor and maybe just do a small pink lip pillow? I DONT KNOW!! Gah. 

When we were done at Ikea we still wanted to shop so we ran over to Target and instantly reverted back to our old shopping adventures...russian accents and all. We got a lot of weird looks but it didnt matter because we had a blast. My husband may kill me though because somehow I ended up buying a jacket, shoes and a tshirt (which I should go put on because I have a confession to make I just got out of the shower and have been typing all of this in the buff). I will try and break it to him softly tomorrow. For now its time for bed since I have a math review in the morning. BLUCK!

So heres to today...to business bank accounts, to tasty Tucano birthday dinners, to time with family, to Ikea, to a long overdue shopping adventure with Dee and to secret shopping. Thankful for today.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio