Sunday, March 3, 2013

My calling is better than yours

I love my calling! Please don't ever let me get released. I am truly obsessed with the darling kidlets in my primary class. Every week I can't wait till Sunday to see their smiling faces and it is only because they are so dang cute that I manage to get myself out of bed at 8 am. Parenting is going to be a challenge for me as far as early mornings go but I will cherish these moments for now. 

After church today Bryson and I jammed out to some primary songs since he got a CD from the presidency and then it was nap time. I don't know how long I slept but it didn't feel like long enough but Bryson was sawing logs. I swear he must of slept for several hours. We had to wake him up to head over to Nana and Papas for dinner. We weren't there for too long and had to turn around and head back home. I tried to look at my math for a minute but that wasn't happening so instead we snuggled up to some shows and played some games with Bryson. My sister and mom are sick so we get him for another night and couldn't be more pleased. 

We had so much fun with him today and to keep up being a bad aunt we are still having fun with him right now. I suppose I better get him to bed but I don't want to miss a single moment with this sweet boy. 

So heres to today...to hopefully never getting released, to numb lap after rotating our primary kids on it all afternoon, to quality time with my nephew and to hopefully passing my math midterm tomorrow. Thankful for today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio