Saturday, March 16, 2013

Movie with the Millers

I really need to figure out why I have such bad insomnia. This break has me so screwed up. I have the absolute worst sleep schedule ever. I woke up with a way sore throat maybe from inhaling the smoke yesterday or I am coming down with a cold. I hope its the smoke. 

Since I was feeling lousy I opted out of the gym with Alan and tried to tidy up the house a bit instead. I was excited for our date with the Millers so really we were just passing time until we got to meet up with them. I played with the dogs and did a few things around the house and then it was finally time to get ready. 

We headed over to the mall a bit early because I had a coupon for downeast and we knew we were going to have a wait time at Red Robin. I ended up finding 2 things I wanted to Alan used a coupon too and spoiled me. Wouldn't you?

(Got this in blue)



By the time we sat down to eat we were starving. We ended up seeing an add for movie madness which saved us a load of movie and we ate like kings. After dinner we had a little bit to spare so we went and picked our seats and then grabbed some ice cream from sub zero. Note to self: dont get sweet chocolate and fudge chocolate mixed its nasty. 

We ended up seeing Beautiful Creatures and it was a great movie! I hate that I didn't take a picture with Nicole and Casey but I will try and remember next time. Such a fun night. 

So heres to today...to hopefully bypassing a cold, to cute new clothes, to clucks and fries, to movie madness deals, to Beautiful Creatures and to the Millers. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio