Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Pattys

I love holidays and I cannot wait to have kids so I can do fun stuff with them on St Pattys but for now I settle for my primary kids and for my neices and nephews. For the treat for my primary kids today I attempted to make these cute little rainbows with licorice and marshmellows but they didn't turn out as great as I had hoped. The kids loved them though. 

Poor Bryson had a rough night last night which meant I did too. I got in total about 2 1/2 hours of sleep so I was beat today. Turns out that my throat hurts even worse today and I had nearly no voice during my lesson so I think its safe to say that I am getting sick. Church was fun as always but it was nice to get home and I hurried and made Bryson some mac and cheese ate some lunch took care of the pups and then begged Alan to play with Bryson so I could nap. We all ended up taking a short one before we had to leave to my in laws. It was heavenly but kind of a tease. 

We ended up taking some sour patch grapes to dinner to share as our festive contribution. They turned out to be a hit! 


After dinner we came home and played Family Fued. We are seriously addicted (thanks a lot Sara) and didn't stop till now. Its almost midnight which means its almost time for after sabbath shopping.

So heres to today...to making it through church despite my short nap last night, to St Pattys, to green galore, to sour patch grapes, to cat naps, and to Family Fued. Thankful for today.




 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio