Friday, March 15, 2013

Doggie Park Play Date

This morning (lets be honest...this afternoon) when I woke up Alan ran to Mollys to surprise me with my favorite lunch. While I was devouring the delicious french chicken dish my handsome hubs got me, Dayson and Addy invited us to go to Tanner Park with them. We hurried and got ahold of Lin to get the Camry and packed up the pooches gear and hit the road. It was such a beautiful day we spent most of the afternoon there and the dogs all had a blast swimming even though it was below freezing.

When we got home we were all muddy and cold so we all hoped in the shower and we scrubbed the boys down really good. We still had a couple hours of daylight so I towel dried them the best I could and then hooked them up outside. There was definitely a fire close to our house because there was ash falling in our backyard but I looked around the best I could and didn't see anything. I did smell like a camp fire when I walked back in the house though. 

After the doggies dried up we brought them back in. I decided that I wanted to try and see if I could curl my hair and make it look decent instead of waiting to attempt the trial on Sunday. I still have a lot of work to do. I was feeling pretty lousy after I finished my hair and laid down to watch my show and Alan followed. He got all comfortable right on top of me and turned on an HGTV show right next to me so I watched that with him until he fell asleep. 

As fun as listening to him snore and allowing him to sweat all over me was when Dee asked if I wanted to grab ice cream I jumped at the opportunity. I know I keep saying it but I seriously love that girl so much. I am so grateful to have her in my life and she always knows the right things to say. I love her. 

Photo: Love that I have a friend I can go on a late night ice cream with! This woman is the best! #shorthairidontcare


It was the perfect way to end a great day. Now its time to hit the hay. 

So heres to today...to doggie play dates, to Havoc being able to be bite his girlfriends face, to soft clean fur, to swimming, to friends, to late night ice cream dates and to short hair without a care. Thankful for today. 







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio