Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lived through the lesson

This morning I had to go in for my annual exam and it just added to my anxiety I was already experiencing. Shalee (my partner in the lesson) and I still had a lot of coordinating and planning to do but I was stuck in a doctors office. Obviously it wasn't the ideal situation to get a Pap smear and then go teach cute elementary school students a lesson but that's what I did. I am happy to say we lived through the lesson and honestly feel like we did a great job. The kids loved it.

After that was over I was exhausted. I wanted the day to be over and to go back to sleep but it was just beginning. School was a blur and after class Alan had his buddy Rick over to watch the BYU game so after a slice of pizza I slipped into my room. Winding down to a Vampire Diaries marathon was just what I needed at the end of a long day. 

Now it time for me to sleep I have a lunch date with my friend Ashley tomorrow and I haven't seen her in forever I am so excited! 

So here's to today...to a fun dance lesson that I am happy to be finished with, to getting my annual out of the way, to not passing out when giving blood, to not falling asleep in class and to reuniting with my vamps,werewolves and witches. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio