Monday, March 4, 2013

Math Midterm

I studied all day for my math midterm and I was confident that no matter how much I studied I was destined to fail it. I needed a 50% to pass and still be able to pass the class and somehow a miracle happened! After I took the test they don't give you the score right then you have to wait and check it online 15 minutes so my drive home was miserable. When I checked it though its like all my stress lifted and I got a C! Usually I wouldn't be too stoked on a C but in this case I feel like I got an A+. This class is like learning a foreign language. 

After the midterm I got to come home and finish the end of Vampire Diares season 3 before my hubby got home. I tried to find the 4th season online because on Hulu Plus it starts on episode 10 then skips 11 and goes up to 15. Random! If anyone knows where I can watch them I have tried everything and really want to get caught up. 

When Alan got home he took me to Tucano's for a date as promised if I passed my midterm. It was incredibly delicious as always and we were smart this time and knew when to stop so we got to get some desserts afterwards. When we got home we were greeted by Carter and Marissa and shortly after Nicole and Adalie. That little girl is so tough! Nicole fell with her down the stairs a few days ago and broke her leg and she was still smiling and happy. 

Kayli and Rick got there a bit later and then it was time for Bachelor! I lost all respect for AshLee and that's all I will say about the women tell all. I can't wait for next week. It was so nice to see everyone last night and have a social life. I miss all my friends and if you are reading this then that means I miss you. I can't wait for this semester to be over and be able to breathe! 

So heres to today...to passing my math test, to finishing season 3 of VD, to date night at Tucanos and to a fun night with friends. Thankful for today.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio