Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No more spring break :(

I am soooo tired today! My mind was so restless last night that I only got a couple hours of sleep. Nicole had asked me to go to Adalies doctors appointment to hold her while she got her shots. The appointment was at 10:30 so I had my alarm set for 10 and she got here at 9:30 so I was out of it. Poor Adalie had a hard time with the shots since her leg is broken so she had to get them all in one leg. She is a champ. 

After Nikki dropped me off I had to get ready for school and was not feeling good but tried curling my hair with a flat iron for the first time and it was fast and turned out really cute. I don't think I will use a curling iron for a long while. I have a small flat iron and might try using that for little ringlets later in the week. 

School was a blur and it was hard to keep my eyes open but I survived it. I really don't remember anything from math so that is going to be a problem come my second midterm next week. That means I need to sacrifice a large chunk of my Saturday to a math review YUCK! After class I went over and visited with my mom and just bounced some things off of her about business and I think I am going to start a Mary Kay business. Its something I have been looking into for a few years and just didn't feel it was the right time or felt I didn't have the time so I decided to go to a meeting and party tomorrow and if I like it I will likely sign! I am scared, excited, nervous and anxious. 

So heres to today...to staying awake in my classes, to Adalie braving her shots, to hopefully retaining enough knowledge in my math class to pass the test, to flat iron curls and to new opportunities (we will see what tomorrow brings!). Thankful for today. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio