Thursday, March 14, 2013

My sleepiness continues. Alan wanted to go golfing so instead of getting out of bed I decided to sleep till he got home. Bad idea I slept till 3 which ruined my crock pot plans for dinner. I decided to throw a ham in anyway and save the flank steak for tomorrow or later this week.

Once I had the ham going Alan finally made it back from golfing and we made a late lunch to tie us over till the ham is done. After we ate we decided to finally go pick up a warmer and some wax to wax our noses. It took us a minute to adjust to this wax but I am happy to report a couple hairless pairs of nostrils. Maybe it will stop my husbands relentless snoring! Fingers crossed.

While we were out at Sally Beauty we popped in downeast to see if they had anything worth while and they had a jumper from Anthropology for an amazing deal. Unfortunately it was due to the gaping hole in the leg. It's silk so I am not sure how to repair it? Anyone know how or know of a great seamstress? Let me know. 

The ham was delicious and my mom had a rough day with finding out her car is permanently out of commission so we took some grub over to her. Time for bed.

So here's to today...to hairless nostrils, to bargains, to yummy ham and to lazy days. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio