Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring break

I stayed up super late last night to get ahead on my math homework and write a couple dance lesson plans. I was able to accomplish a lot but it definitely made me drag my feet today. Luckily I only had 3 class and huge break between my second and third because of a nutrition conference that allowed for my class to get cancelled. Alan picked me up from school after his meeting and we went to lunch.

After lunch I had a meltdown out of no where and my poor husband was so sweet and cheered me up. We took the pups to the park and they had a ball. I got to watch a couple episodes of VD before math and as soon as math was over I was free! No school for over a week! We are thinking about running away to Vegas.

On the way home I stopped by the grocery store to grab some stuff to make Zupas mangoberry salad. If you have never tried it you should cause its delicious. I got all the ingredients and headed home to get started. It took longer then I planned since they didn't have cinnamon almonds or mango yogurt dressing so I had to make both but it was worth the wait. Look at this beauty!

Now it's late so I am off to watch some more VD and get to bed.

So heres to today...to class being cancelled, to lunch dates with my best friend, for an amazing husband who always know how to make me smile, to no school for a week and to yummy salad creations. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio