Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pass of all passes

I have had major insomnia as of late and my sleep schedule is a mess. When I was finally able to drag myself put of bed it was only to ensure I was able to get the homework I needed finished before we got our night started. It was so windy that I swear it was messing with our Internet connection. It was so frustrating to have to wait minutes in between typing a sentence on an essay or answer all my questions on an online exam and when I submit have no connection and get no points for the quiz I spent a half hour on. 

I somehow managed to get through all but one exam before it was time to grab Bryson and head to Coopers play. We were rushing to get there since Sara told us to be there at 6:30 so when we got there and discovered it didn't start till 7:30 it was a relief. We were starving so Alan ran and grabbed us some dinner and we were able to enjoy a darling play that my nephew Cooper was in. It was Little Mermaid and it was adorable, we were glad we were able to make it.

After the play we had plans to meet up with Kayli and Rick so we rushed home so I would be able to finish my last test. After I was done we got to FINALLY use our pass of all passes at the Trafalga in Lehi. We had such a blast on the rides, rock climbing, laser tag and mini golf. Videos and pics will come soon...

When we got back Bryson somehow roped Rick and Kayli into playing a round of dance central before they left and that video too will be posted. We had such a blast. Now I have a few last minute things to do to get the lesson for primary done and not excited about losing an hour tonight.

So heres to today...to no more homework, to cute plays with cute nieces and nephews, to pass of all passes and to hopefully waking up to my alarm clock tomorrow. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio