Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stuffed Burgers

I am ashamed of myself. This morning I had a laser appointment and woke up earlier and headed over to Spa Trouve. My aunt flow is late so the treatment hurt extremely bad. There are even some marks on my leg still. When I got home I was exhausted. I got on pinterest for a while and then went back to sleep just before noon. I napped till 4 pm! I really slept my whole day away. 

By the time I got up I was starving to death. Since it was nearly time for dinner I decided to just make that and ended up making stuffed burgers. They were delicious. 



They were divine. After dinner we went out to a movie to see Safe Haven and my cute husband cried along side me. It was a cute movie I am a little disappointed in the quality of acting though. When we got home I was feeling awful so I laid down for a bit and then we went to the park to try and walk it off and let my dogs get some exercise. We had bought them a glow in the dark ball so we finally used that tonight and they love it. Now its time to snuggle up with my hubby and get to bed. 

So heres to today...to hairless armpits, legs and unmentionables, to afternoon naps, to stuffed burgers, to movie dates with my man, to having a sweet and sensitive husband that isn't scared to show his emotion, to park time with my pups and to all the blessings in my life. Thankful for today.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio