Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Facial with my friend

I have been feeling sorry for myself long enough. I know Brady would be kicking me in the butt for being such a cry baby. Today I just wanted to be with friends. DeeAnn was nice enough to let me come over and we just talked and played with makeup and did facials. We got to talk about Brady and all of his amazing qualities. I got to confess some of my fears in what I might feel on Friday and she just listened. 

Her words were so sincere and just what I needed to have the strength to keep moving forward. I know Brady would want us all happy. Today for the first time I am starting to feel a sense of comfort that he is happier where we he is. I am being selfish wanting him here. He is in a better place. 

I had a meeting in Sandy which I felt would help distract me from my anguish but it was all a blur. Luckily I had Alan there with me to help me through the hurt and carry me when I couldn't stand on my own. 

I miss Brady so much but I need to be strong. He knows I love him and I always will. I need to start living so that he can be proud of me and I can feel him with me. 

So heres to today...to a friend being a friend, to feel better facials, to making Brady proud and to start living for BRADY. Thankful for today.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio