Thursday, March 21, 2013

I own my own business!!

So after my breakdown last night I wanted to go home and breathe and regroup. I said a sincere prayer for comfort that I was making the right decision and this morning I SIGNED! You are looking at (or reading about) the newest Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I am extremely excited and nervous about this new venture. I have high hopes that it will be able to provide me with the things I am looking for and that I will have the opportunity to meet people and cultivate relationships with people I wouldn't have otherwise. That is so exciting to me! 

I am sort of a weirdo and I tell me husband all the time "sometimes I see a girl that looks so sweet and I want to walk up to her and ask her if we can be friends" but that would be weird! I think Mary Kay gives me an excuse because I can make her feel beautiful and then maybe she will want to be my friend! A girl can dream right? I just know this is what I am supposed to be doing I feel like Mary Kay found me when it needed to and I am excited to be my own boss and run my own business. Its nerve racking though. 

I am so thankful that I have friends and family and most importantly a spouse that all love and support me in my endeavors. They give me the strength and encouragement I need to accomplish hard things. Looking forward to what the future holds in store for me! 

So heres to today...to starting my own business, to meeting new people, to overcoming obstacles, to the loved ones that support me and to my future. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio