Monday, March 18, 2013

Get Lowe

My spring break is almost over! I go back to school tomorrow and I am dreading it. I wish I could fast forward to being done and having my own classroom and my degree! I can do this...well to savor my last lazy day I slept in. Once I drug myself out of bed I decided to make a flank steak in the crock pot so I got that going so it would be nice and tender for dinner. The dogs were completely out of food so we had to run to Costco and decided to grab lunch while we were out. That was fun and Costco is so addicting. We ended up buying a few too many things we really didn't NEED but still want

I had some homework I needed to get done before I go back to school tomorrow so I worked on that a bit and just mapped out my week and then I listened to a recording while I did some laundry. I was planning on cleaning more of the house but I got distracted. I was able to clean up the dog poo and have managed to keep it picked up which is nice but I wish my husband was better at it! 

Afterwards I was just waiting for girls night and we decided to watch our Sean Lowe in Dancing with the Stars. So fun. Really was just an excuse to get together and we all munched on the flank steak which actually turned out really good. Back to school tomorrow so I better try and get some sleep...

So heres to today...crock pot dinners, to Costco finds, to girls night and dancing. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio