Saturday, March 30, 2013

Homework Overload

I don't understand my professors logic in the decision to double up work the last few weeks of the semester. Seems really backward. I spent all day doing homework. I was planning on taking a break and meeting up with my siblings and friends for the festival of colors but Alan was gone most of the afternoon. By the time he got home it was too late. 

And I got an early birthday present that I am sooooo excited about. My husband definitely spoiled me this year. LOOK!

It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I got a huge bundle with a tripod, another lens, screen protectors, cleaning kit, cords, extra battery, bag and lots more. I am soooo lucky. I have been dying to get a camera but then we kept getting different things so this was awesome and an early birthday surprise. 

On top of the camera the Blacks bought us Cafe Rio for us and brought it over for dinner. We are seriously so loved and it was so thoughtful. We owe them big time. I finally finished my psychology homework and I am exhausted. I was hoping to get the chairs put down in my office and we have the wrong seat covers! GAH! Can't catch a break there so I am trying to decide what to do. I am thinking about getting this chair:

   

Any thoughts? Bryson is here and went to the festival of colors so he was covered in chalk and I somehow managed to get most of it off of him the bath. Now its time to take a break play with my camera and get ready for tomorrow.

So heres to today...to finishing my homework, to thoughtful neighbors and caring friends, to yummy cafe rio, to an amazing early birthday present and to time with my nephew and to hopefully finalizing my office. Thankful for today. 

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

We are TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha So excited you got this! I think you will love it. I have had mine a year and there is still so much I need to learn about it... I haven't even scraped the surface of it haha. Let be photography friends and go shooting sometime soon yes!?! Yay for birthday gifts!!!

Unknown said...

YES!!! And I owe it all to you and Drew! I am so excited and will be even more excited when I learn how to use the dang thing!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio