Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day

I really wanted to prank Alan today so I tried to saran wrap the toilet seat. I had to pee so bad this morning but held it till he finally went to use the bathroom as I pretended to sleep. I failed. He somehow saw it or figured it out. He said it was too shiny! Gosh dangit! I almost forgot and fooled myself. Thats how slow I am.

So with my fooling not fooling anyone I dropped that idea and we planned out our day. Alan wanted to go to do something since I will be in school all day tomorrow on my birthday but then he got an invite to play golf. Guess what took precedence? GOLF! So I stayed home and cleaned and caught up on some homework. Let me just say I cannot wait for this semester to end because all I have been doing since this afternoon is homework. 

Alan felt bad for me having to stay home and him getting to run off with buddies so he decided to take me and my mom out to dinner for my birthday at Texas Roadhouse. It was delicious. I was also happy to finally hear from Kayli whom I thought died since I couldn't get a hold of her due to a spontaneous last minute trip to St George where she has no service and told no one she was going on! Scared me to death. 

Now its back to math so I can hopefully get some sleep tonight before tomorrow. 

So heres to today...to my hubby hanging with the fellas, to checking boxes, to failed april fools jokes, to Kayli surviving a 4 wheeling accident and to counting down the days till this semester is over! Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio