Thursday, January 31, 2013

Red skinnies

Our midnight date was a huge success. The elephant ears were delicious and we topped them with some cinnamon honey butter drizzle...divine. The 10 questions were so fun and some of Alans were so creative like "Who would you ask to speak at my funeral?" I LOVE that man! 

I think I am finally starting to kick this cold. I can't wait till I don't snore when I sleep and talk like a man. Today was a beautiful day but I still just wanted to stay home and snuggle in bed all day instead of go to class. I forced myself to go anyway and barely made it in time since I was really dragging my feet and getting ready...YAY!! I have been doing so good. 





I am soooo freaking proud of myself for fitting into these double 00 pants. I bought them a little while ago and they were the only pair remotely close to my size but I couldn't button them up (unfortunately not even close) and I debated back and forth whether or not to get them. I am sooooo glad I did cause I love love love them and now they button up and fit perfectly and it encourages me to not be a fat lard.


I asked Alan to make dinner since I only have a little over an hour to scarf something down before my last class at night and when I got home he was no where to be found. About 15 minutes later he showed up with Spaghetti Factory. Such a dork.  I think I need to start doing crock pot dinners on Tuesdays and Thursdays so my husbands "cooking" doesn't bankrupt us. 

When I got to my math class one of the girls in my class said that her husband was going to be skyping in. I thought that was a little silly and didn't really understand why he wouldn't just make up the class and then I found out the reason he was skyping in was that he was shot by his 2 1/2 year old and was in the hospital! Boy did I feel dumb that I didn't feel like going to class when this guy nearly died and still was doing math! It was crazy. 

When I got home my brother came over to watch Red Dawn but we got a crappy copy so we ended up renting the expendables but I got carried away chatting with Marissa and then distracted by pinterest that I really didn't pay much attention to the movie so I will be re watching that one tomorrow most likely. 

So here's to today...to getting better, to fitting into my skinny pants, to surprise spaghetti dinners, to a classmate surviving a gunshot wound, and to movie night with family. Thankful for today.


3 comments:

Kevin and Rachal said...

Michelle you will never be a fat lard! haha What was your date? I need more details! Sounds fun!

Kevin and Rachal said...

Never mind, just saw your other post!

Unknown said...

DO it Rach...and yes sadly I can be a fat lard. You haven't seen me in a while...

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio