Friday, January 11, 2013

Im late..Im late for a very important date

No..I am not pregnant I am just late posting for today. My hubby and I went out on a date tonight and it went later than we thought it would because Texas Roadhouse was packed as always. After dinner we went to pick up just this:


I have been dying to watch Country Strong again and its not on Netflix and we couldn't rent it on xbox so I decided we might as well buy it since we both love it so much. So instead of a quick trip to Target to buy a $7.80 movie we ended up spending almost $200 on all sorts of things like candy, picture frames, bed sheets and a few things for me!


So we didn't get out of there till 11 and then we had to stop by a neighbors house who was having a little party and wanted to use our Dance Central 3 game. We just walked through the doors and I realized the time. Outside of homework and shopping and fun date with my husband there isn't much else to report...

So here's to today...to sleeping in, to date night with my hubby, to cute clothes on clearance, to Country Strong and to fun with friends. Thankful for today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot this email is on PST from being in Washington so I got this up in time. Woot! I cheated...but it still counts!

k said...

country strong! love it!

Unknown said...

Such a good movie!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio