Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An elephant never forgets

They say it takes 3 weeks to form a solid habit...why is it that exactly 3 weeks after I have been blogging every night I almost forgot and went to sleep? I'm exhausted that's why!

Tuesday's and Thursdays are so unbearably long for me with my school schedule. Today during my only break between classes I got to go to a birthday dinner for a cousin at Texas Roadhouse then back to the grind. I came home to watch the Private Practice season finale and it didn't record! Lucky I caught the end of a rerun. Sad it's over but maybe I will do something productive with my life.

Tomorrow I have student teaching and observation at 8 am thus the reason I am in bed and nearly forgot to post. I had some creative things I wanted to post but now I am too tired to remember them! I hope I can make it through the day tomorrow got a lot going on and feel like I have hardly seen my husband. Unfortunately with my crazy schedule I have very little fun stuff to report but hopefully that changes very soon. For now I need sleep!

So here's to today...to a long productive Tuesday (I wrote Thursday first and luckily re read it that's how tired I am folks!), to Texas Roadhouse honey butter rolls, to Private Practice making me laugh, cry and smile, to snuggles from my pooches, and to going to sleep like a responsible adult. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio