Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Head cold from H E double hockey sticks

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE being sick. It is the absolutely worse thing. If I had a choice though I would take a sore throat, stomach ache, throwing up or even diarrhea over a stuffy nose. I can't stand not being able to breathe and having a running nose its the worse! Well lucky me I get it all and to make it worse my husband has it too so he is a grumpy gus as well. We started feeling a little tickle in our throats on Sunday morning and by that night it came on full blast. 

With the combination of todays blizzard and a massive head cold, body aches and hurt tummy I had absolutely no desire to go to school today. I made myself go anyways and campus was a zoo. In the short distance from my house to the education building (maybe 2 miles) there were nearly a dozen accidents and I myself was almost in a few. I hate snow. Thats what it all boils down to. 

I am glad I went to class because I always learn something interesting but it was really hard to concentrate when I couldn't hardly hear since my ears wouldn't pop from blowing my nose non stop. My massive migraine (possible exaggeration) didn't make things much easier. However, I made it through the entire school day and I am glad I went and quite proud of myself. 

Tonight I get to see my cousin Marissa who is going to stay with us for a few days while she waits for her apartment to open up and I am excited to have another girl here with me for when Alan is hiding out gaming all day downstairs. I am super bummed that I haven't gotten over this cold cause now I won't be able to work in special ed tomorrow but hopefully I will get the chance to go visit Britt and get enough rest to get over this cold crap. 

So heres to today...to braving a blizzard, to another girl in my house full of boys, to my husband making me an exceptional grilled cheese for dinner and to getting over this cold. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio