Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Surviving School

This morning was rough. I stayed up waaaaaaay too late crafting with Kayli but I was able to finish this beauty:

I really like the way it turned out and it was pretty easy. I have a few spots to fill in. Thanks mom for the lamp! I bet she regrets giving it up now that I have dressed it up haha. 

Well we had a fun filled evening which made getting out of bed this morning nearly impossible. I missed the math class I am trying to get into buuuuut made it to the rest of my classes. And by the way I tried this amazing broiled grapefruit for breakfast and I highly suggest it. It made it soooo much better than just a little sugar. YUM YUM YUM. I will take a warm grapefruit in place of a cold tangerine from time to time!

BACK TO SCHOOL...I tried to recreate a look I pinned it didnt turn out quite as cute:



Getting back to school feels so good. Part of me is grateful my music in elementary class was cancelled I think it may have been too much.I am going to be busy this semester with math, psychology, nutrition through lifecycle, dance in elementary and exceptional students but I am so excited.  Its reignited my passion for teaching and reminded me of the future I will have to look forward to if I complete my degree and get my license. And get a job obviously haha. I had really been struggling feeling like I had no real sense of self as of late with losing my job and not being in school so this feels great.

So heres to today...to being back at school and learning about things I love, to laughing with a dear friend till the wee hours of the morning, and to trying new things. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio