Monday, January 7, 2013

Shopping, Shades and Sean

My plan to wake up early to accomplish a grip of my goals failed miserably. I ended up staying up looking at job openings and watching Private Practice till the sun came up so I slept most of the day.  

Today Alan and I went and did some grocery shopping so I would be able to come home for lunch in between classes. I also had to pick up some coffee filters for my girls night with Kayli. We have been folding coffee filters for the last hour. She is making a wreath and I am making a lampshade. Since I am no where close to being done even folding I will have to post a pic once I have it completed. 

Until then, I need to give my full attention back to Sean (The Bachelor) and all the lovely ladies and lunatics...

So heres to today...to watching too much tv, to being crafty, to time with good friends, and to Sean. Thankful to today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio