Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday is a special day...

I was so exhausted this morning that I literally slept in till 2 pm. It was nice to hibernate but I missed out on going to the temple. I had a crazy amount of homework due so I spent the entire afternoon finishing my assignments and by that time I was too tired to go out on a date with my husband. So I made him dinner instead. It was honestly pretty good (a 4 cheese roma tomato creamy pasta and garlic bread) but I  wish I would have had some sausage instead of hamburger. 

After dinner I finally showered and then it was time to pick up Bryson for his sleepover at our place. When I went over to my moms she was really upset and having a hard time with one of my brothers. Sometimes I really wish there was a magic button I could press to make everyone else issues just vanish. I don't think I was much help at all. 

Kari and Rob were going to come over to watch a move but poor Kari ended up in the ER! (Please keep her in your prayers) so I decided I better finish up our primary lesson for tomorrow. 


The lesson is on keeping the commandments and its 4 years. Putting a little commandment anchor game together brought me back to middle school and doing shoebox dioramas. Big thanks to Bryson for coloring the commandment bubbles for me. I know I shouldn't be tired but my brain stopped functioning shortly into putting together the activities and I could not get my creative juices flowing so keep me in your prayers too that I can entertain the 11 kids I have in my class!

I better get some sleep so I keep the commandments and don't sluff sacrament again. 

So heres to today...to no more homework till Tuesday, to yummy quick dinners, to spending time with my nephew, to Karis quick recovery, and to a fun calling. Thankful for today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio