Saturday, January 19, 2013

Chuck E Cheese, Clouds and Cocoa

Today I did not want to get out of bed. After the movie last night we went by our neighbor Andy's party for a little while and then I had to come home and read a 40 page chapter in psychology. I finally got to bed at 3 am-ish and when my alarm went off at 945 to go to a cycling class with Kayli I couldn't get out of bed. I was happy when Kayli text me that she was exhausted too. So I went back to sleep for another hour but still was so tired when I was supposed to take Mayhem to the vet to get his head looked at. I am lucky my husband was feeling charitable and let me stay in bed with Havoc while he took Mayhem in. 

I finally gave up on going back to sleep at noon and started reading my second chapter of psychology to make sure I was prepared for my exam and I only missed 2 questions. I was so thrilled that I even did a bonus video report which I was glad that I did cause it was on different birthing methods which I think is fascinating. However, one of the mothers in the video did a natural birth with no medical intervention she just had her doctor there when she pushed and she didn't scream or even make any sounds just 3 pushes and voila! A baby! Gosh I wish that was how it worked...then everyone would have natural births. 

After I finished all that I made some tuna melts and cleaned up the house a little before going on our double date to a place where a kid can be a kid:



We were so glad that DeeAnn and Drew invited out. Declan and Bryson had almost as much fun as Alan and Drew did. We had a blast though. 


When we got home we made a "cloud" by the fire place (it was pretty much just every blanket we owned laid out on the floor) and made some hot cocoa. Great end to a lovely evening. Now its time for bed since we have church early...and thanks to Dee I have decided to wear the skirt!




So here's to today...to passing an exam, to no more dirty dishes, to a double 
date to Chuck E Cheese, to good friends, to cute kids, and to clouds and hot cocoa. 
Thankful for today. 

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio