Monday, January 14, 2013

Bachelor babes

I love hobby lobby. I seriously need to stay out of that store its so addicting. Everytime I walk in I want nearly everything on the shelf. I got to go with my mother in law today and show her what she has been missing and she got 2 gift bags for $1.18. BIG SPENDER! I think she will go back after that trip. I was able to finally buy some things I needed to start some of my projects and got some primer on the tv tray tables I have been meaning to do. Its way too cold outside but hopefully I will be able to finish that tomorrow.

Another successful Bachelor evening full of beautiful women (tonight we had Kayli, Kari and my mother-DeeAnn you were sorely missed. We messed up a few times on my skirt and had to rip the seam it wasnt as easy as some of the DIY blogs were claiming it to be or I just picked a really difficult fabric so I still have to add the top elastic belt and hem the bottom but the pleats are done and the back hem finished. It puckers more than I thought it would but I still think it is going to turn out darling and worth the $10 (maybe not the 10 hours haha). I will post the pretty skirt as soon as it is finished. I dont want to jinx it and I want to make sure it turns out before I do. 

I need to get to sleep have to be up at 8am and have a looooooong day. 

So heres to today...to hanging with momma Kathy, to hanging out with the girls, to crafting adventures, and to staying up too late. Thankful for today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio