Saturday, February 2, 2013

IT'S BEEN A MONTH!!!

I am shocked that I was able to keep it up for a month...now just 11 more to go. I feel bad for anyone that reads it cause my posts are super boring but that is the life of a college student (at least a married one).

I feel a lot better today. I made myself a delicious breakfast that I have been craving for a few weeks...

Pancakes with strawberries and homemade whipped cream...it was divine. After taking it easy for a bit Alan wanted me to go run some errands with him and guess what??? He took me shopping! He did some too but seriously he spoiled the crap out of me. Look at all this stuff...



He got some stuff too but my stuff was awesome! Tonight we got to FINALLY hang out with Nicole and Casey. Nicole has been really sick so they came over to watch a movie BUT we got to chatting and ended up forgoing the movie. We missed them.

So here's to today...to pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, to a spur of the moment shopping spree, to a lunch date at CPK, and to finally reuniting with family for a fun filled evening. Thankful for today.

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

holy! i just saw this post.... I am jealous - you got so much new stuff! I will need to see it all! haha.... i miss shopping with you! Looks like you got lots of shoooooesssss too - of course! haha :)

Unknown said...

The best part is I spent less than $200. I love that! Lets go shopping!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio