Monday, January 28, 2013

This still counts...better late than never!

This is where me being a night owl becomes a problem. I don't go to bed till at least 2 and sometimes I am doing something until that time. Today was one of those days. This morning I woke up and made ebelskivers for Bryson and Alan and shortly after we got everything cleaned up and showered for the day my brother came over to finish the rest of our movie marathon. We watched 2 1/2 movies before taking a break and I ran over to hobby lobby with Dee. I had to grab gas and of course my luck chose the lane that had one out of order so it took over a half an hour to get through that mess. I ended up picking up Jdawgs for dinner again since Alan and I both have killer colds and neither of us wanted to cook and by the time I got done with everything it was after 7. 

After dinner we finished the rest of Fast Five and Kayli got here right as it was getting over. Poor thing got mauled by Mayhem and sexually harassed in the form of a lot of tongue action from Havoc. We had a lot of catching up to do since I hadn't seen that girl in way too long so she left just a little bit ago and I had to clean up. 

That brings us to now and not really mentioning all the random in betweens like running dogs to the vet and giving Bryson a bath and what now. Today was busy...so I should get a pass on the time and this count for yesterday technically. In fact I shall.

So here's to today...to buttermilk pancake balls that taste so good, to craft store runs with a girlfriend, to finishing 5 Fast and Furious movies, , to 4 jdawgs that saved me from cooking, to 3 fun filled days with my adorable nephew, to catching up and watching 2 episodes of bachelor with Kayli and to 1 crazy fun amazing life I get the privilege of living. Thankful for today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio