Thursday, January 17, 2013

Midday munchies

Why is it that when I am home I am hardly hungry during the day and often times miss meals or eat them late but when I am at school even when I eat right before I leave I am STARVING just a couple hours later? 

Take today for example...I wake up and eat breakfast which I rarely ever do but I had some grapefruit and a strawberry granola bar at 11:30 get to school at 1 and by my second class at 2:30 my stomach is growling like crazy. So after my second class I was lucky enough to find a fruit leather in my purse but could not concentrate the entire time in my nutrition class and was counting down the seconds for it to end since I felt like I hadn't eaten in weeks. 

After school at 530 I went and got jdawgs since I knew I wouldn't be able to make it through preparing a meal and I ate it like some wild animal. I feel bad that Kayli and Alan had to sit there and witness such a disturbing spectacle.

Today felt extremely long and I am very tired. I can't tell you how thankful I am for no heat curls since it makes it so I can sleep in later and only take a couple seconds to get ready. 


See it almost looks like I made an effort to look cute for school. Probably would help if I took a few more minutes to slap on some makeup but give me a break. Anyways it feels great to be done with class but now its time for my never ending mound of homework. 

So heres to today...to no heat curls, to the best jdawg I have ever had, to surviving a school day, to being there for a friend and to the feeling of finally getting home after a long day. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio