Monday, January 21, 2013

In the dog house

TJ maxx is soooo addicting! I spent the entire day cleaning my house so after I gave up trying finish the crap room I decided I wanted some throw pillows for our bed cause its just so plain so off I went. Ross was the first store I went to and I wasn't impressed so I skipped on over to TJ Maxx. I should not have gone over there because I wanted everything. So, I ended up getting pretty much everything but throw pillows so now I need some!!!

I was happy with the darling doggy baskets I got so now all the boys stuff isn't going to be shoved in a cardboard box! I got them a few fun toys too which they tore up within seconds! I think I'll be in the doghouse now for buying things we didn't need haha hope the hubby will forgive me.

But blog world...I need to make my grey bed cute! Any suggestions! Please help! Until then...

Here's to today...to a clean house, to nesting, to doggy treats, to shopping and someday having a cute but masculine bed. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio