Sunday, January 13, 2013

Crumbly chocolate waffles

Neither Alan or I wanted to get out of bed this morning. We kept hitting the snooze until our alarms didnt buzz anymore and woke up late for church. We hurry and got ready and got Bryson ready and sped off to church. What a surprise when we pulled into the parking lot to find vacant. Ooops...forgot it was stake conference. 

So we came home and make some orange danishes and cuddled up by the fire. For family dinner we were asked to do dessert and we had been wanting to try chocolate waffles for a while. We failed epicly. The batter was sooooo good it tasted like a dang good brownie batter but it would not hold and the waffles were crumbly and flaky. We even tried to make them into pancakes and that was even worse. So my apologies to the fam...next time we will stick to sugar sweets we know. 

Tomorrow I am going to hobby lobby finally with my mother in law and I am so excited to grab some great fabric to make a sequin maxi. Pray that it turns out something like this:


 Its bachelor craft night tomorrow and I am hoping I can pull off this beauty. I keep putting off painting cause its been too dang cold to paint in my garage. Come on UTAH! 

So heres to today...to orange danishes, to Sunday naps, to crumbly chocolate waffles, and to craft inspiration. Thankful for today.

2 comments:

k said...

MICHELLE MICHELLE MICHELLE!!!!!! That dress is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I hope it turns out too! You'll look like such a fox;)

Unknown said...

Not quite as cute as the pic but it works ha!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio