Thursday, January 24, 2013

School is for fools

I have hit a wall with school. Today I had NO desire whatsoever to get my butt out of bed and go to school. When I did finally get out of bed I took the dogs outside and slipped on the solid ice in my backyard. It may have just been todays weather but it really made me want to be a home body but I forced myself to go. Since I debated so long whether or not I would go I missed my first class and was almost late to my second. I ran out the door in such a hurry that I didn't realize I was wearing sisters ridiculous Oobee slippers.


I had a few people comment on them but I think they were embarrassed for me and trying to be nice. My feet were quite cozy all day so I really can't complain. Thats the kind of day I have been having though. I feel like I am losing my mind a little. This weather makes me want to hibernate till late spring! And I blame it for giving me a muffin top and thunder thighs. Winter and I do not get along thats all I will say and stop babbling on about it.

This morning since I was having a pretty rough go my husband was sweet and surprised me with my favorite lunch from Mollys! I do love that man. I had to remember that later when I asked him to do something and he forgot to do it since he was too busy killing zombies on xbox. How I loathe that contraption at times.

I did say I would upload a video of mayhem playing ping pong when I got a chance so I guess now is as good as time as ever.



That dog have some serious energy. We definitely are excited for the snow to melt and for it to warm up so the pooches can get out and run! Poor guys keep getting hurt inside on the long carpet. 

Tomorrow I am so excited that it is Friday and that I get to sleep in a bit. After I turn in some applications and finish my homework I hope its warm enough to finish painting our tv trays. There have been a few times this week I really wanted to use them and they only have primer on the top. Wish me luck there! Its really hard to be out in the garage freezing my butt off breathing in spray paint and getting high off the fumes. I am not very motivated! We will see how it goes. 

So heres to today...to silly slippers, to surprise lunches, to sluffing class, to making myself go to school to get an edumacation, to dogs that play ping pong, and to the weather hopefully getting warmer or at least staying wet enough to make it so we don't have to shovel our driveway! Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio