Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Back to school

It took every ounce of self discipline to drag my butt out of bed and to school. I got to watch some of my classmates do a couple of dance lessons at Suncrest Elementary. It made me a million times more nervous and is probably all I will think about till Thursday at 1:35 when it's over! 

I had a midterm in my second class and I luckily did pretty well and thankfully I got out early and was able to grab lunch since I hadn't had any time to eat. The rest of school dragged on as expected and I have a protest and midterm for math that is really stressing me out this week is going to be insane!!

Now it's time to try and relax since I have so much to get done and tomorrow will be busy.

So here's to today...to back to school, to the strength to survive this crazy week, to fun dance lessons, to overcoming nerves and to getting stuff done. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio