Monday, February 25, 2013

Back to back Bach


Today I got to catch up on the episodes of Bachelor I missed while on the cruise. That means I got to watch 5 hours of Sean. I admit that before the season started I thought it was going to be really boring and that he was fun to look at but dull. I really like him though and he has provided hours of entertainment. 

This afternoon Alan and I went and had a little early dinner date and it was fun to just get out and do something fun now that the storm has passed. I am going to miss him so much when he leaves. :(

Outside of that I just caught up on some assignments I missed while I was gone and waited anxiously for the girls to get here and to watch the Bach. It was so nice to see the girls again and tonight Carter and Alan joined us for a bit. As always Kailee provided a lot of entertainment intermediately. Rick also stopped by for a little and it was nice to catch up with him. 

Its just so good to be home although I am dreading school tomorrow. I dont know if I am quite ready to get back into the swing of things. 

So heres to today...to back to back bachelor, to a early dinner date with my dude, to girls night and to getting motivated. Thankful for today.   

3 comments:

Ryan + Ashley said...

Okay I am so waiting for cruise pictures now miss.

k said...

I wish I could have been there! I miss you terribly!

Unknown said...

I put a bunch up!! And Kayli you know you were sorely missed!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio