Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Funday

Last night was pretty miserable. We didn't get home still after midnight and when we did Bryson woke up. I read him a bed time story and got him and the dogs settled and we tried to go to bed. Unfortunately Bryson kept having bad nightmares and then he had an accident so we got him changed and back in bed. Shortly after Mayhem had an accident and we had to strip the entire bed and put the blankets in the laundry. We didn't get to sleep until 4 am and I had to be up at 8 to get ready and the dogs squared away before church. 

We managed to get out the door and made it on time for sacrament and I am so glad we did. I got to hear exactly what I needed. This week was the first week every single one of our kids in our class was there so we had 11 restless little ones and they were having a hard time today sitting still. I bribed them with a song and dance if they could be reverent and participate and they did such a good job. I really feel so blessed to have such an amazing calling and get to hang out with a bunch of darling 4 and 5 year-olds. 

After church we should have just taken a nap but instead I gave Bryson a bath and then we decided to take the dogs to the park to let them run off some of the weight they gained this last week with Lin watching him. Clearly they were spoiled...about 3 lbs of spoiling each. It was incredibly cold and windy so after an hour we were all ready to head back home. When we got back home and settled it was already time for us to head to Nana and Papas for dinner. 

It was really nice to see Alans family again after no seeing them for a few weeks but we were so tired I don't think we were really the life of the party. Bryson had a blast though. After we left he passed out before we were even a mile from their house. 

After dropping him off we stopped by my moms and Alan hung out with my brother for a little and I watched some cooking shows with my mom. I can see why she is so addicted to them. We didn't get home till midnight and then cuddled up and turned on a show. Now its time for bed. 

So heres to today...to making it to sacrament, to the most precious group of primary kids, to playing at the park, to dinner with the in laws and hanging with my mom. Thankful for today.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio