Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shopping in SLC

Alan had bought me a car detail groupon for Christmas that was due to expire next week so this morning he drove the Sonata up to get detailed. We were both up at 7:30 and for anyone that knows us that is waaaaay too bloody early for us. Often times I am up almost that late watching my shows and just falling asleep at that time so it wasn't very fun. I went and picked up my sister and ran some errands and after dropping Britt off I headed to SLC to pick up Alan. 

We were told it would take at least half the day to detail with an extra hour for the pet hair from the summer and by this time it was 11 and we were starving. We headed over to City Creek to go to Blue Lemon for lunch. We got distracted by H&M and since I was not planning on a day walking around the mall I was wearing the WRONG shoes. So I had to buy some socks because they were already starting to hurt and I didn't want blisters all over my toes for the cruise. 

After our little shopping spree we went and dined and the food was sooooo good. After we already ordered we realized they have bolognese so we are excited to get back there and try that next time. Lunch must have gotten Alan in good spirits because afterwards he decided to finally upgrade our phones. We both had cracked screens and have an upgrade since August so we headed over to AT&T. All I have to say is I LOVE SIRI! I don't know what I did without it and it probably will save my life someday on the freeway. 

We shopped around for a bit more and then finally headed over to see if the car was done. When we got back they needed another 45 because they were overbooked by 7 cars that day so we decided to get some ice cream but only made it to the Rack. Alan got some nice dress shirts and I got a few awesome deals and then we FINALLY got to pick up the car. It looks amazing! I will have to take a picture of it tomorrow because the garage just doesnt do it justice. 

When we got home I had to do some studying for a test tomorrow and some homework. I am going to be at school all day tomorrow so I am going to make Alan breakfast tomorrow and hopefully be able to woo him a little before I abandon him for the day. Wish me luck. 

So here's to today...to a feels like new car, to spur of the moment shopping sprees, to upgrading our phones, to hopefully passing my test tomorrow, and to movie time (right now) with my hubs. Thankful for today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio