Friday, February 15, 2013

Vacation

Alan and I are about to head to SLC to jump on our flight to Orlando for our cruise. We are really excited. I will not have internet access for a week BUT I still need to make sure I am "blogging" so I am going to write it down and then I will post it when I get home. It counts right? I think so. 

Today all I did was homework ALL day long to try and make sure I don't get too behind or flunk any of my classes. We just got back from a dance performance at BYU and it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. 

I am going to miss my pups so much but they will be in good hands as will the house. 

So here's to today...to heavy homework, to red eye flights and to warm weather! See you guys in a week! Thankful for today.



 

1 comments:

k said...

I am going to miss you! Have an amazing trip!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio