Friday, February 15, 2013

Freak out Friday

Today was a whirlwind. From the moment I woke up I have been going non stop. I had mounds of assignments to finish before we leave tonight on our red eye and only so many hours in the day to complete it. I hardly had the time to even shower or eat. 

After countless hours of homework I had to hurry and shower and get ready for a dance performance I needed to go to for my elementary dance class. It was put on by Danceworks at BYU. It was seriously the cutest thing ever and I am so glad we had the opportunity to go. 

Getting there was so stressful though. I didn't have time to complete a few pretty big assignments that I wasn't going to be able to turn in late and wasnt going to have the opportunity to do at layovers we had because I didn't have the software on my ipad to watch some of the videos. By the time we got to the performance I was already stressed out of my brains and exhausted from staring at the screen all day and cramming for tests that I was at my wits end. I was ready to just get through the dance performance and get on with our vacation. 

I knew we had a long night of flying ahead of us so when we got up to the ticket counter a few minutes past the start of the show and they said they needed cash I lost it. Who carries cash around anymore? Well we didn't have any so we had to go back out and walk the 10 minutes to our car and then run to the bank and come back. I got way too emotional and stressed and starting tearing up because I knew we would be missing a good chunk of the show but Alan held it together for me and we made it with only miss a few of the numbers. 

I am so glad we went because we had a blast and it all worked out. After the performance we had to run straight home and throw everything into a bag (needless to say I did not pack very well) and then run over to get Lindsay so he could drive us to the airport. 

I WAS EXHAUSTED. When we got through security and to our gate I welcomed netflix with open arms and dove into my Vampire Diaries world flushing out the rest of the day. Now its time to board our flight. Its going to be a long night and the weather is horrible so pray for us!

So heres to today...to getting ALMOST everything done, to a darling dance performance, to Vampire Diaries and to a red eye flight flying us to freedom. Thankful for today.      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio