Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love Triangles

I am totally obsessed with my primary kids. They are the cutest sweetest bunch of 4 and 5 year olds I have ever met. I am in love. I hope I never get released!! Today was fun. Alan is out of town and my friend didn't end up coming over so I braved it alone but they were good as always. 

When we got out of church I fixed Bryson and I up some lunch and we got to play a bunch of games and watch a movie (or 4) before his dad came to pick him up. What a blessing that little boy has been in my life. 

Speaking of obsessions...I cannot stop watching Vampire Diaries and I am a couple episodes away from the second season. I have a problem. I see my straight A's this semester quickly fading and my sleep being non-existent. I can't help myself though I'm sucked in. 

I cannot wait for Alan to come home. I have missed my best friend and need him here with me. 

So here's to today...to an amazing calling, to surviving Sunday on my own, to Bryson's company, to Elena and Damon hooking up soon hopefully and to my husband getting his butt home safely to me this week. Thankful for today.

1 comments:

Ryan + Ashley said...

Haha I am mad at Vampire Diaries right now ;) they are to blame! I also taught 4-5 year olds in Georgia and I loved it. I miss them so much. However, in GA you teach alone, not with your spouse... ahhhhh it was tough some days but so worth it.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio