Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lipstick fail

This morning I really got ready. I mean cute clothes and shoes, put makeup on, and did my hair all cute. One thing I maybe should have omitted was my red lipstick but they matched my pants (yes I was able to squeeze my fat butt into my 00's again). I will tell you why I should have chosen to forego the red lipstick a little later. 

I woke up this morning 2 hours before my alarm was going to go off to get ready for school because I got a call from New York. With Alan in Jersey it freaked me out that something may have happened to him. I tried to answer but no one responded so I hurried and called Alan. Luckily he was just fine but I did wake him up. I was planning on going right back to sleep but I decided to call and see if the books and stuffed animals I wanted yesterday may have gotten shipped in. UNfortunately they had not but I decided to call one more store and see and LUCKY me they had them in American Fork. I got so excited I hurried and threw on some sweats and got me these beauties:



I have an addiction. Its sad. It was worth every penny because Bryson was playing with them all night it was so cute. What was even cuter is that when his dad said he was going to stay with me tonight that he grabbed his toy sword and said "I'll protect her!". I love that kid soooooo much. 

So the lipstick...OK before I start no judgement. I ate a jdawg again tonight for dinner. It sounded so good. So I grabbed on before my last class tonight and hurried and snarfed it down. Anyone that has ever eaten a Jdawg knows that those suckers are huge. So after eating it I got a little sticky but I was late for class so I ran into class and after about a half hour I decided I couldn't take the stickiness so I ran to the bathroom to wash my hands and there was a big line of lipstick on my chin! How embarrassing. 

Tomorrow I have an interview at 8:30 am so I need to hit the hay. 

So heres to today...to getting the books I wanted, to Alan being safe, to Bryson being my knight in shining armor and to jdawgs. Thankful for today.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How many sets of books and buddies are there?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio