Saturday, February 2, 2013

BBQ Bash

Today was too short but fun. When I woke up I got some of my homework done then showered and immediately after it was back to homework then making dinner then back to homework. I just finished all my homework minus a bonus assignment because I ran out of time. 

I didn't even get a chance to eat anything outside of dinner so I am so glad that it was so dang delicious. I have been craving a hearty steak and potato dinner and Alan and I love the beef tenderloins from Winco. They only sell them by the slab and it was just Alan, Marissa and myself. We knew we wouldn't be able to eat all the meat and it would likely go to waste so when my brother called about watching a movie we invited him and his friend Rodney over to help us eat. Shortly after I got a text from Dee asking what our dinner plans were so they joined in on the party and last minute Nicole stopped by and we roped her in to eating with us too. It was so fun to have everyone here. 

Again I just find myself so grateful that I am surrounded by so many amazing people in my life and feel so fortunate to have the friends and family that I do. I am also grateful for the cute shoes my husband bought me yesterday. 



So here's to today...to my mounds of homework, to the best meal I have had in a month, to the best company I could ask for, to friends, to family, and to cute shoes of course. Thankful for today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio