Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sea Sick

During our day at sea today it was really choppy and I got violently sea sick. Anyone who knows me knows that I do not throw up. I got food poisoning and didn't throw up. Well today I did. It sucked and so we spent almost the whole day laying in bed. I couldn't get myself to really eat and when I did I lost my lunch to the sea sickness. It didn't affect Alans appetite though....

 


Alan ended up buying me the oil you put behind our ears and it seemed to really help. We spent the day watching the movies on TV. Luckily they were pretty decent. After watching Hunger Games and Mirror Mirror along with a few random shows when we channel surfed it was time for dinner. Luckily, I was feeling a lot better and was able to get some dinner down. 

We skipped the show because I still wasn't feeling too great and we wanted to get some rest before Cozumel tomorrow. Still haven't decided if we are going to do an excursion since we have already done nearly all of them on previous trips. Guess we will see what tomorrow brings! 

So heres to today...to overcoming sea sickness, to snuggling up to movies all day, to my hubby taking good care of me and to being able to eat. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio