Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines

I had such an amazing Valentines day! I woke up this morning and made Alan and I some festive pancakes.





I even made some for the dogs with a alteration of a few ingredients. We all inhaled them they were so yummy. After breakfast I had to make the conversation heart cheesecakes so that they could set while I was at school. I hurried and did that and managed to get ready for the day and get to school on time. 

School was great. We had a fun drum lesson in dance, my second class was a little dull and my nutrition class we took a test which took me 15 minutes and I got to come home early. I had extravagant plans to decorate but they werent really working out so this is as far as I got:





Alan got home right as I got done and made me an amazing meal. Of course he made me my favorite steak and potatoes and even classed it up with some sparkling cider. 




After dinner we had our conversation heart cheesecakes. 



 I love this man soooooo much and am so glad that we have a day devoted to express it in a fun and creative way. I had to go to math after dinner and when I got home Nicole and Casey came over. We were going to go to the hot springs but the guys talked us out of it claiming it was dangerous and such. Instead we all opted to hot tub and luckily our neighbor Andy was kind enough to allow us to bum his tub. 

Now I get to go and canoodle with the man of my dreams and for that I am the luckiest girl in the world. 

So here's to today...to festive flapjacks, to a delicious dinner, to my amazing husband and to a holiday set aside to love on my husband. Thankful for today.  
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio