Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday series

Well it's official...Inam addicted to Vampire Diaries. I stayed up way too late last night watching it with my cousins. Even after I would fall asleep I would random wake up to an episode and watch 15-20 minutes of it and pass back out. It's funny cause we would all wake up and talk about it and then Nicole and I would fall back asleep and Marissa would keep watching. 

Unfortunately my phone died and  I missed my sweet friend Ashley's baby shower this morning. I woke up shortly before the girls did and starting chipping away at my psychology homework. I watched a documentary on the psychology of a growing boy and it honestly freaked me out a bit. I hope that if I have boys I am a good mom. I hope that I am also a good influence on my nephew. 

After homework and visiting with Nikki and Riss for a bit they left and I got right back to Vampire Diaries till 8 tonight when I went and picked up Bryson. We hung out waiting for Kayli for a bit and then made some dinner. I love that kid so much he is the cutest little boy ever. The things he says are so hilarious I don't know where he picks some stuff up. After dinner we cleaned up a little and got ready for bed and now we are almost finished with our movie. Time to get back to my snuggle bug. I am really missing Alan though.

So here's to today...to staying up too late, to Krispy Kremes (which Havoc ate 5 of and didn't get sick...yet), to slumber parties, to a Saturday watching a new TV series, to Bryson protecting me and to his sweet snuggles. Thankful for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio